Organising Furniture Storage Ballarat
Make the most of your Self Storage unit at Ballarat Advanced Self Storage!
Follow these tips to get your storage space sorted:FOLLOW OUR TIPS TO ORGANISE YOUR FURNITURE STORAGE SPACE:
- Make a list/inventory of your items you are storing
- Consider how often you will access your unit- this determines how you should pack the storage space. Keep items you will need to regularly access near the front of your unit!
- Forget the flimsy ‘hand me down’ boxes – use sturdy boxes which can be stacked (maximise your space)
- Close and seal your cartons to protect your belongings from dust
- Label a side or an end of the carton so you can easily read- regardless of how they are stored in your unit.
- Clearly mark FRAGILE boxes
- Place heavy boxes at the bottom of each stack
- Leave an aisle/space between rows of goods to allow easy access to your goods
- Dismantle furniture – you will save space in your unit. Store bolts/nuts/screws in a labelled zip-lock bag and tape it to the item.
- Utilise spaces inside cupboards/wardrobes
- Place a wedge in fridge/freezer doors to stop mildew
Phone Jenine & Michael today to discuss your storage needs TEL 03 5339 9700
We have packing supplies to help you protect your belongings. Ask us about our FREE move-in trailer.
We have short term and long term secure, individual storage units to suit your needs. Easy access 7 days via our monitored automated entry/exit gate.